Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Welcome Back

I have been away from my blog for a few months now and I know I have alot of catching up to do. I promise you my time away has not been just me sitting around and catching up on shows on my DVR, I have been productive. I am not quite sure how I am going to manage all of the catch up post that need to be posted but I will work it out. For starters, My website is up and running (Huge shout out and thank you to Latisha Horten over at Eccentric Designs.) She not only designed my gorgeous logo (below) but she gave the confidence to try and design the web page myself. It still needs some tweaking but it's not too bad for a beginner. So I will be back on tomorrow with some more hightlights since I have been away, Hope you I didn't loose too many of you. xoxo
Logo Design Created By Latisha Horten

No comments:

Total Pageviews