Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Introducing DIY Kits

Decorated Elements is ready to take another step forward to service my community and beyond. I realized that many who have a creative vision may not know how to get started in making their vision a reality and then there are some who would love to hire an event planner but the fees are just not in the budget. Well I decided to produce a line of products that are made for you to have the best of both worlds. Decorate It Yourself is my new line of DIY (Do It Yourself) Party Kits. They accommodate all occasions and can be customized for your guest of honor. Packages that are available are designed and precut around a specific theme; Baby Shower, Birthday, Milestone Birthday, Anniversary and so on. All packages come with the following: A Banner, Table Centerpiece Plaque, Cupcake Wrappers, Cupcake Toppers, Thank You or Favor Tags and Water Bottle Labels for one flat rate. You can see some of the packages available in my online Etsy Shop. My packages are designed with you in mind. I want this to be an enjoyable experience that you are proud to display. 
Example of Baby Shower theme Package

No comments:

Total Pageviews