Thursday, June 2, 2011

26 Day Blog Challenge



I have decided to participate in the 26 day Blog Entry Challenge. At first I was a little nervous about finding topics to write about for 26 straight days but if you know me, you know I welcome a challenge. For the next 26 days I am hoping to not only enlighten you but also spark something within myself. I mean if this was something my son was trying, I would have nothing but encouraging cliches to say to keep him motivated so why not encourage myself. My blog is a reflection of me and my business and I am an aspiring event planner who is looking to network with like minded individuals. I hope you will continue to join me on this challenge, as some days will be harder than others since inspiration is not always at my reach.  Who knows maybe you may be inspired to start something new, maybe even a blog for that matter, whatever it is I hope to inspire you. So here is to the next 26 days into the unknown. See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Kadena Tate said...

I am so glad that you decided to join the E3Woman blog challenge. One huge benefit that you will discover in addition to the relationships you build, are the opportunities to meet people who want and are willing to pay for your services.
For blog topics consider sharing tips on what we need to know to hire an event planner, party planning tips and strategies, pictures of cakes and cupcake towers or party decorations, how to select a meeting venue, corporate versus personal engagements, how to prepare an event budget, meal planning, recipes, etc. As you can see - the sky is the limit!
I wish you continued success as you step forward to share your wisdom with the global community. Blessings,
Kadena Tate
http://www.e3woman.com/blogchallenge

Total Pageviews