Sunday, January 30, 2011

Quality Time is Job #1

My Children are the love of my life and with all the time I spend in front of the computer trying to stay on top of the event planning buisness, I have to remember what's important! My daughter Jahmira wants so bad to bake like her mommy, seriously those are her exact words and I love it but there are times when I need to get projects done and I need that time alone without the distractions. I feel bad feeling this way but I can't help but to feel it's necessary. I work a regualar 9-5 so sometimes the weekend is all I have to work on any size project. So I decided to do something special for her this weekend. I purchased some cookie dough and I made it up in my mind I would decorate cookies with her. She saw the dough yesterday and waited up all night to see when I was going to start making them. She is too cute! A coworker of mine brought her a cookie making kit for Christmas and I think we both forgot that she had it so you can imagine her face when I pulled out her very own set of baking supplies. Watching her cut out her cookies and put them on her baking sheet made me feel like this is something I should have been doing long before today!

No comments:

Total Pageviews