Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do me a Favor!

Additional Favor Boxes filled with molded chocolates and other popular goodies
(Silly Bands, and neon glow in dark bracelets)

A Cupcake Favor Box decorated for Ivana's 4th Birthday


Birthday Girl, Ivana celebrating her 4th Birthady with Friends and Family.
Jahmira and Ivana had a nice time together.

So I decorated these cupcake favors boxes for the Build A Bear Birthday party planned. Not the best pictures. I found out that my lovely son decided to take my rechargeable batteries out of my camera for his Xbox controller, so I had the pleasure of running around the mall looking for batteries. The lighting in the Food Court wasn't as good as in the store. Individual cupcakes were decorated in a primary color theme and coordinated with the theme of the boxes. Handmade cupcake picks and images downloaded cut out and colored using Stampin Up ink and blender pens! I really like these cupcake boxes, they are so handy. They are easy to assemble and decorate. I received a positive reaction from both parents and children so I guess I can these are a keeper!

No comments:

Total Pageviews