Friday, September 3, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

Spirits are better today, I don't know if it's because of the extended weekend or because I've been brainstorming. Whatever it is it has gotten me over my hump. Looking forward to the weekend and the ending of the summer. For some reason I didn't enjoy the weather too much this season. I had no time to really enjoy the outdoors and my electric bill is crazy due to running AC's and fans. My daughter will be turning 5 in another 3 weeks and I am super excited about giving her a party. Just don't have a theme decided on as of yet. Most likely it will be Hello Kitty or a Noggin themed party! See I am still undecided. I know one thing whatever I choose to do, it will be fabulous. So on another note, be safe this holiday weekend, for all my West Indians, enjoy the parkway safely and responsibly (Brooklyn is going to be crazy from tonight into Monday). I have a few festivities I have been invited to so I will be out and about and we will meet back here next week. Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Total Pageviews