Saturday, July 31, 2010

B is for Baby Boy

Photo found online via Google
Preparing for a Baby Shower in another 3 weeks, I took a trip to the Christmas Tree Shop. Don't understand where the name comes from because I did not see one Christmas Tree or Ornament, but I did find some really good items to decorate with. The baby shower I am preparing for was inspired by a group of photos found on the web. The color scheme is different blues, green, turquoise and silver. I wish I knew how to add these silver teddy bears and I will research it and let you know if I find anything. This is going to be fun. Cannot wait to show you my spin on this idea even though it will be pretty challenging to top!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you. Keep up the good work and never give up on your dream.
I am excited to be a part of this

Total Pageviews