Saturday, July 31, 2010


I made a cake today for a coworker who had a Backyard Luau/Birthday Party. I was pleased with the turn out of this cake especially since I don't get that many cake orders. I was kind of nervous about having so much space to mess up, Cakes aren't as easy to me as cupcakes. Cupcakes are cute and fun. Decorating a whole sheet cake almost felt like I painting a canvas! I wish I could have been a little more creative but I was worried I wasn't going to have enough room for all the information written on the cake, I can honestly say I can't wait to work on another one. It felt good to see the reactions from people when the box lid was opened, People were taking pictures and smiling, some were amazed at the cake and others were amazed that I did it! LOL! I think I was just as amazed. Thanks again Cheneail for trusting me with your event. Can't wait to do it again!

No comments:

Total Pageviews