Monday, February 21, 2011

Fabulous On Facebook

I have to say I have grown! from the last time I did this til now, I have met so many more amazing people on Facebook. Inspiration is all around us if we just take the time to acknowledge them! While researching the web as I so like to do, I came across a page on facebook that I have not yet expereinced! Yes I know everyone's talent is different but I literally mean I have yet to find this craft while researching! Appliques have always been a favorite of mine and I cannot wait to enjoy some of her work! After finding her page I realized that I may not be the only one who has not found her because she had less than 100 fans, I figured with so much talent, she should surely be up in the hundreds of fans, So I am asking you to help me support her by becoming a fan. Please don't quote me as saying this is a charity case because she is standing her ground on Etsy for sure but I would love to share her with you guys on Facebook as well! So Again join me in celebrating Party Kat Planners, She's oh so Fabulous on Facebook!

No comments:

Total Pageviews